What would happen if you gave a student full access to your school district's twitter account?
It happens every Friday at Aurora Public Schools!
- Students are chosen each week per student/teacher recommendations.
- The @AuroraHuskies Twitter account is added to the student's personal Twitter account, and then deleted at the end of the day.
- Student is encouraged to share their "daily" story using the district Twitter account.
- Students must use the #ahssp or #aurorahuskies hashtag in their posts.
- Students are encouraged to tweet images of their daily activities.